Rising Tide Interactive’s Lead Strategists are the primary strategists on accounts and work with account principals to implement overarching client strategy. Lead Strategists are responsible for understanding client objectives, conceptualizing digital tactics that meet those goals, and overseeing successful execution of programs. If you have the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple successful digital campaigns and are committed to demonstrating the value of those campaigns to our clients, this is the role for you.
As a member of the Client Strategy team, you will:
- Build consensus internally on how to meet client objectives
- Develop the expertise of junior staff in digital tactics across email marketing, digital advertising, and social media
- Oversee the execution of programs to ensure every piece moves as it should
- Become a leader on the team who directly manages Account Managers and Associates
We’re looking for:
- A professional who has at least three years of experience in digital marketing
- Someone who is excited about our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- Someone who has a background managing staff and clients or comparable relevant experience
- Salary band: $71,000 – $90,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. Due to COVID-19, all employees have the option of remote work through at least January 2023.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Jeanne Shaneen, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-11-16