Manager, ADA Properties, Events, and Compliance
Manager, ADA Properties, Events and Compliance
The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public’s health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards.
The Manager, ADA Properties, Events, and Compliance will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the ADA Townhouse and Senate Property. Duties include securing and maintaining vendors for interior design, catering, security, Internet/phone/cable service, and cleaning services. This position will be responsible for event planning, concierge services, and all financials related to accounts payable and receivable as well as directing interns assigned to work at the townhouse. This position will also assist with internal ADA-related compliance, state society compliance, and Federal Election Commission (FEC) compliance and filing.
- BS/BA with a minimum of 5 years handling accounting functions with a political action committee. In lieu of a BS/BA, a minimum of 9 years of experience is required.
- Must have the ability to coordinate and complete multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to member dentists, outside organizations, members of Congress, and their staff.
- Must be able to use initiative and judgment to determine the most accurate, feasible, and productive method to completing a task.
- Must possess excellent oral/written, analytical, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be attentive to detail and be able to work independently.
- Must have basic knowledge of Federal Election law.
- Must know how to perform detailed analysis of financial data, membership information, and FEC compliance information.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Traveling will be 3 overnight trips lasting 3 days for the annual meeting and 2 ADPAC Board meetings.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Previous experience with event planning and property operations.
- Working knowledge of Aptify and/or Aristotle.
- Working knowledge of PAC databases.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job posted: 2021-10-26