Manager, Brand Communications- Top Creator
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
The Manager Communications develops an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communications package to support adidas’ global and specific BU marketing and business objectives. Furthermore the Manager Comms (Operations) is supporting the brand communications team to manage internal work-streams within the seasonal calendar.
· Support the team in managing post-production and internal approvals
· Assure a coordinated toolkit delivery to markets
· Create an intuitive system of data sharing with markets
· Develop of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief and meet the highest creative standards.
· Manage traffic of communication and approvals
· Handle local market requests in a responsible manner and provide coordinated feedback
· Assure representation of adidas Originals in all internal comms channels
· Coordinate global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
· Execute and track the Business Unit and global communications plan and benchmark the progress in the brand perception in markets.
· Allocate communications and advertising specific budgets and spending strategies to insure communication activities are developed with regional use and implementation issues in mind.
· Correspond with external partners and suppliers in terms of budget.
· Manage and support key initiatives while managing calendars and the go to market process.
· Communicate and foster relationships with external partners, partner agencies and all external stakeholders.
· Execute budgetary operations with key internal systems; including but not limited to PO management, invoice management.
Brand adidas: Brand Management
Brand adidas: other BUs Brand Marketing
adidas Local Markets
adidas Finance / Controlling
External partners and key accounts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Good interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
· Experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
· Ability to collaborate and use platforms and tools utilized by multiple functions
· Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
· Consolidated understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
· Strong presentation and organizational skills.
1. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
2. 4+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
3. Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
Job posted: 2020-07-21