Manager, Business and Public Policy Research
MANAGER, BUSINESS AND PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH
Requisition #: 54546
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Washington, DC; McLean, VA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Business and Public Policy Research to join our Government Affairs team.
- Perform, monitor and participate in legislative and regulatory research, focusing principally on Federal matters across a broad spectrum of industries and dynamic public policy areas
- Draft a suite of weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports and analyses for internal use
- Manage internal webpage content and ad hoc research requests
- Collaborate with staff across KPMG’s industries, services and business support offices
- Participate in internal discussions and briefings regarding select regulatory and public policy areas
- Three or more recent years of dedicated experience with broad understanding of the Federal legislative and regulatory process and policymaking interconnectivity, including project-based legislative and regulatory research
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong research, writing, organizational and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-03