Manager, Client Strategy
Targeted Victory is a full-service marketing agency providing optimized outcomes in the digital age. We are made up of fresh thinking, curious minded, supportive, and team oriented individuals. Our clients, including national political and international decision makers, count on our team of top strategists to provide comprehensive solutions and strategic counsel on public affairs, advertising, media planning, fundraising and reputation management.
We have collectively raised our clients more than $1.01 billion in online fundraising, managed over $285 million in digital advertising, delivered over 10.7 billion emails and 1.4 billion text messages, and have sold and fulfilled over 3 million units of merchandise.
Targeted Victory is looking for individuals to work on the Client Strategy team to help coordinate and execute digital strategy for the country’s top campaigns and committees on the Right. Individuals must be comfortable working in a deadline-driven, campaign-style work environment and be able coordinate with internal product teams to achieve client objectives. Attention to detail, time management and experience managing clients, or similar principals, are must haves.
- Work with the political and fundraising teams to execute strategic fundraising and/or digital marketing campaigns for a wide spectrum of clients
- Assist senior team members in the development and execution of campaign plans, including fundraising, creative/production, and social media projects
- Draft fundraising and digital marketing materials, including email copy, ad copy, content calendars, production story boards
- Prepare and present client-facing reports and memos
- Manage fundraising, media, and digital operational budgets
- Oversee technical projects, such as website edits or maintenance of Targeted Victory’s products/product partners, through direct client communications and team coordination
- Understand and comply with agency operations and procedures (e.g. new contracts, invoicing)
- Act as client lead and oversee day-to-day activities for multiple clients with the assistance of several support team members
- Manage support team members and collaborate with other client leads to help provide guidance and leadership to client strategy teams.
- Report to and work with team lead to facilitate updates on client dynamics, team operations and other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of previous political or communications experience in a Capitol Hill office or in a campaign or agency environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- High level of motivation and ability to thrive in campaign-style work environment
- Willing to work flexible hours and be responsive when necessary
- Team player, leader, and eager to help where needed
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-22