Location: Open to candidates located in major markets within the west region of the US
The Account Communications Manager ensures that information critical to the success of JLL West Region account teams is delivered effectively at the right time, to the right people, in the right way.
The purpose of the account communications manager role is twofold:
Client stakeholders receive quality, relevant materials that convey JLL’s value in a clear and meaningful way. Account teams receive timely information that fosters productivity, flawless execution, and employee engagement.
This role builds and leverages communications channels from day one to ensure that the intended audiences can make informed decisions that impact performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with West Region JLL Corporate Solutions Business and Account Leadership, Solutions and Business Development teams, and Marketing team to ensure our marketing, communication, and business development efforts are coordinated, consistent, and relevant.
- Partner effectively with account teams to produce and/or promote client and internal communications, including presentations, annual reports, case studies, business reviews/reports, research, newsletters, videos, senior leader communications, and webcasts. Write and edit content for these communications and associated talking points, as needed.
- Ensure real estate insights, trends, thought leadership, and market research are delivered regularly to the account team and client stakeholders. Package and optimize presentations and assets for distribution to clients.
- Provide creative support and communications guidance for critical projects and deliverables.
- Ensure that all communications align with business objectives and promote the JLL brand through consistent key themes and messages.
- Lead internal reporting process from marketing campaigns for accounts and prospects in the West Region. Create regular analytical reports including email campaign metrics (Eloqua) and use other reporting tools as required. Coordinate analytical results with other measurements made by digital marketing and PR teams.
- Organize, manage, and execute on objectives with minimal oversight, a strong attention to detail, a high level of professionalism, and with appropriate timeliness.
- Drive efficiencies and improve communication processes. Review existing processes and procedures on a regular basis to determine if enhancements are possible.
- Ensure ongoing and frequent best practice sharing with peers from leading account teams across JLL.
- Operate with the highest ethical standards and accurately represent the JLL brand in all deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of corporate communications experience ideally in a professional services environment.
- Degree in Communication, Business, Journalism, or Marketing
- A creative thinker with demonstrated success in translating broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications, leveraged across multiple platforms
- Strong grasp of design and typography fundamentals with an ability to produce visually appealing and highly customizable presentations, images, charts, and infographics that engage audiences
- Superior verbal and written communication, editing, and presentation design skills
- Familiarity with email campaign management software
- Trusted advisor and responsible with highly confidential information
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in flawless execution
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google applications, and SharePoint.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Request@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-02