Manager, Creative Communications-284723
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has an opening for a Manager of Creative Communications. This position is located at Bell’s Fort Worth, TX headquarters. This Manager will lead a team of employees and contractors and agencies and will frequently do hands on work for special projects.
Responsible for overall brand and creative direction as well as leading on-time, cost-effective, design development and production projects in support of business initiatives. This role requires strong creative, project management, innovative, problem-solving, and technical abilities.
- Provide results-oriented creative options to support business initiatives
- Prioritize assignments, workflows and on-time completions for active design and creative projects.
- Manage on-time, on-schedule, delivery of creative projects in support of the business
- Lead and facilitate all creative and production design initiatives
- Deliver aesthetic product design expertise, helping guide and evolve creative options to support the evolution of product design as a member of different cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with project managers and multiple matrixed team stakeholders, translating marketing, branding and communications strategies into exceptional graphic design and creative initiatives to keep the business moving forward.
- Provides and educates the business with self-service tools, ensures timely governance, and creates standardization around our assets and our asset library
- Evolve, uphold and integrate the global common look and feel design framework across all strategic and tactical marketing communications executions.
- Maintains vendor relationships, manages deliverables, provides art direction and guidance
- Incorporate brand standards compliance and creative direction across all materials generated internally and by external suppliers.
- Lead and develop global marketing, communications and sales support materials in traditional (print) environments and in technological (web/online/mobile/interactive) environments. Materials include but are not limited to ads, sales/product support collateral, e-marketing campaigns, web sites, social campaigns, presentations (static and animated), illustrations, 3D renderings, videos and other branded materials.
- Develop and uphold productive working relationships to support internal colleagues and external suppliers including external firms and agencies, videographers, photographers, graphic designers, program implementation organizations and others in the development of creative materials.
- Complete and maintain standardization and ongoing archives of properly formatted final project files from multiple sources, including all relevant support files, for easy future retrieval and reference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
- At least eight (8) years demonstrated experience in a senior graphic design role with a strong portfolio of self-produced work.
- Possess problem-solving skills capable of identifying file/project challenges and incorporating resolutions before they become design re-work assignments.
- Strong knowledge of design principles with an intuitive ability to apply them across various traditional and non-traditional initiatives.
- Ability to present and pitch creative design concepts to multiple levels of stakeholders across the business.
- Executes several projects concurrently in a fast-paced, quick turn-time environment with ease.
- Highly organized, reliable and an extremely detail-oriented team member who enables and promotes team success over their individual accomplishments.
- Ability to listen and enable creative executions even when faced with ambiguity and missing information.
- Successfully prioritizes, multitasks and manages time to achieve aggressive deadlines and mitigate daily fire-drill/unplanned projects.
- Comfortable working in both PC and Mac environments with excellent Microsoft Office application skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project, Publisher etc.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Adobe XD, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Acrobat Pro
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Additional experience with cross platform project management, app development, 3D animation, motion graphics, and video editing is highly desired.
If possible, please include a link to your unique samples of graphic design work / portfolio, in your cover letter.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Job posted: 2020-07-28