Manager, Digital Communications
HDA, representing the nation’s healthcare distributors, seeks a Manager, Digital Communications, to join our growing team.
This role is responsible for the strategic oversight, content and execution of HDA’s digital strategy that includes the organization’s website and social media platforms. You will manage the integration and coordination between existing digital platforms to effectively deploy these assets.
- Serves as primary content director and strategist for website and social media platforms to ensure that they are effectively advancing HDA’s advocacy agenda, the industry’s value proposition as well as educational programs and products.
- Coordinates with the VP of Communications to develop and implement strategies that build and strengthen HDA’s brand in the digital space.
- Manages and maintains the HDA web properties (hda.org, healthdelivered.org), as well as LinkedIn and Twitter (@HDAconnect).
- Monitors social media and advances HDA’s strategic priorities of increasing awareness and engagement with external stakeholders and amplifying the external positioning of members.
- Consistently gains knowledge about the industry to effectively communicate through all platforms, including the use of digital advertising and promotion, and novel multimedia modes of delivery.
- Identifies target audiences, tone and purpose of each channel.
- Monitors and analyzes site traffic and engagement data to optimize impact.
- Performs other additional job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) in digital marketing with thorough understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Previous experience with website management preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of association staff and members.
- Strong multimedia skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to organize, schedule and track projects through all stages of production.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
First impressions matter in our hiring process, so please email a cover letter highlighting your qualifications for this position and salary requirements, along with your resume, to HRQ1@hda.org.
HDA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity of background and perspective are strengths, and seek to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled and collaborative staff. We encourage candidates from various backgrounds to apply.
Job posted: 2021-01-07