Manager of Digital Communications-284900
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has an opening in Fort Worth, TX for a Manager of Digital Communications.
In this role. you bring your digital marketing expertise to enhance and optimize Bell’s digital communications. You are responsible for establishing a strategy, process and tracking the success of digital communication campaigns. You research trends and technologies that will maximize the user experience. You have strong analytical skills, creativity, and experience working with a variety of digital marketing platforms and databases. You use your hands-on skills as needed and lead a team of employees and contractors.
- Implement a plan for digital marketing, email, social media, web, and digital advertising campaigns
- Develop the process of designing, building and maintaining our global web and social media presence
- Report performance metrics of digital marketing campaigns, experiments, and conversion tests to leadership to assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage the analysis of trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Oversee creation and maintenance of metric reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and impact
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Research future technologies that could be used to improve and optimize team performance
- Understands algorithms and is able to effectively communicate their purpose to the business
- Establishes process of email marketing campaigns and tracks measurements of success
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field
- At least 7 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Basic understanding of databases, web servers, marketing automation, and CRM systems
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience leading a team including people management, resource management and budget management. Experience in coaching, mentoring, developing and performance management
Samples of work / digital portfolio will be required for those candidates selected to move forward. If you have a link, please include it on your cover letter.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight
Job posted: 2020-07-28