National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
NFWF’s Digital Media Manager is responsible for management and continued enhancement of the Foundation’s online communication efforts, including its websites, social media channels and other related content. Responsibilities include oversite and management of NFWF’s public website, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other potential social media channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize online technologies to implement NFWF’s overall media strategy
- Provide technological leadership and support for ongoing development and improvement of digital products and systems
- Work with senior Communications team members to implement new content for the website, social media channels and email marketing/communications.
- Maintain the NFWF website and ensure that all content is updated and error-free, coordinating with outside vendors as necessary
- Provide support for staff using the website
- Produce, aggregate and edit content for NFWF websites and social media channels. This includes drafting content pieces, assembling photo galleries and working with staff to produce interactive maps and graphics
- Use site metrics and behavioral analysis to measure the effectiveness of site pages, then follow through by developing new or improved features to increase website traffic and engagement
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist as needed with NFWF reports and marketing materials
- Assist with the production of a daily update of press stories relevant to NFWF
- Research, develop and maintain photo and video library
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent education/experience in computer science and/or digital communication fields required
- At least five years experience in web development environment with some supervisory or management role
- Competent with HTML and the ability to manipulate raw HTML code, content management systems, SEO best practices, and other digital media tools and standards.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated success in supporting a large staff in a team-based environment
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude toward team members
- Advanced skills with digital media production software including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite
- Clear understanding of social media networks, posting strategies, building networks and growing an online audience.
- Exceptional graphic sense and intuitive understanding of design principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take direction and learn from constructive criticism
- Established record of professionalism and strong work ethic
Commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, and resume.
Job Posted: March 12, 2017