Manager, Employee Communications
Golin is looking for a Manager to join our Employee Communications and Engagement Team. The ideal candidate is a strong, enthusiastic internal communicator with the ability to lead the day-to-day projects for key corporate and consumer accounts. The new team member will help keep client programs on schedule and produce deliverables such as communication plans, executive messaging, frontline communications, video and podcast scripts, employee stories, research reports and more.
Our Employee Communications and Engagement Team is a diverse mix of communications professionals, each passionate about helping companies improve performance and commitment by engaging their people. With backgrounds and expertise in organizational behavior, change management and employee engagement, our people deliver communication solutions that inform, excite, engage and ultimately drive business results. For more than 20 years, we’ve partnered with our clients to create and implement business plans, organizational change and corporate strategies in ways employees, leaders and internal stakeholders can relate to and act upon.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week’s Global Agency of the Year and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You Have:
- BA in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 5+ years of experience at an agency or corporation, preferably with strong internal communications experience and know-how
- Knowledge and interest in employee engagement and communications trends
- Ability to execute employee communications strategies for clients and effectively and efficiently produce documents, presentations and other materials necessary to implement the strategies they devise
- Flexibility to oversee multiple projects and demonstrate grace under pressure while flexing impeccable project and time management skills
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and produce client-ready deliverables
- A team player attitude, committed to the best interests of our clients and the agency
- Strong strategic thinking and planning abilities
Who You Are:
- You are a key contributor, managing the day-to-day behind client programs, deliverables and campaigns.
- A “go to” subject matter expert for your agency and client teams. You connect the dots to ensure clients are always getting our best.
- You have a clear understanding of your clients’ businesses and our role in keeping “the train on the tracks.”
- You are a utility player. You can crank out client materials but also contribute to thoughtful plans and strategies.
- You have a self-starter mentality that allows you to operate both independently and as part of a team.
- You are not only reactive but proactive as you anticipate problems and solutions.
- You are a creative thinker. You can look at challenges from different angles to get to the best solutions. You are a storyteller who can influence not only the client but our internal team.
- You use your time wisely and prioritize what’s most important. You are accountable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a believer in a strong, diverse and inclusive workplace culture, and will advocate for and contribute to efforts that enhance the environment for all.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-18