Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Manager, Global Brand Environment – Communications & In-Store Navigation
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
- Oversee strategic development, management and execution of the In-Store navigation and communications signage kits
- Develop global In-Store signage kit execution strategies
- Lead VM Coms seasonal direction in each BX Global Product Storytelling Guide (GPS)
- Partner with Global Marketing and GBC on seasonal asset deliverables to meet the in-store needs for Indigo & Pioneer concepts
- Provide window execution strategies to minimize cluster production challenges for each seasonal GPS
- Close the feedback loop with each cluster BEVM team on deliverables and hindsight insights.
- Increase Global to local process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Determine Global, Cluster or Local production – including:
- Seasonal campaign kits 4 X annually
- Collaborations and Capsule kits
- Pride, CNY and SALE events
- Navigation kits
- Use Cluster needs on global scale and gain greater understanding on needs across retail channels and local markets
- Increase local adoption of global strategies and remove local barriers to increase ease of adoption
- Set global production Sustainability targets (including materials and substrates)
- Manage global calendar to maximize production efficiencies
- Establish communication streams between global BE, Cluster BX and Local BX leads to activate strategies and leverage insights including Cluster/local budget management and production kit execution
- Partner with global Marketing and global CS on Seasonal and evergreen In-Store needs
- Deliver all briefs and be the lead for all creative reviews and meetings
- Lead external relationships with production partners and vendors to achieve maximum global efficiencies
- Partner with Global Procurement team on identifying best in class partners
- Set global print budget/cost targets
- 5+ years related experience in Retail, managing complex projects, marketing or global brand management
- Project Management and In-Store experience preferred
- Ideally, proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Office, Illustrator, InDesign, BIM360, Autocad, and Photoshop
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
Job posted: 2022-04-23