Manager of Internal Communications
This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and communicating, engaging, and empowering our workforce is a top priority.
As the Manager of Internal Communications, you will report to the Vice President of Investor Relations within the Finance department, and collaborate closely with Human Resources, External Communications, and the Executive team to communicate and engage with our diverse and growing workforce. As a results-driven leader, you will leverage your excellent communication skills and your expertise at multi-channel communications to relay messages to a distributed workforce that resonate and are impactful. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines, and the ability to team with others within the company. This high impact position requires the right individual who can be assertive and influence others while being resourceful and collaborative.
- Partner with the executive team, human resources, external communications, and other teams to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic internal communications
- Design, edit, and oversee distribution of periodic and one-off internal communication materials through a variety of communication channels
- Provide guidance to the executive team regarding communication plans and announcements
- Help elevate our CSR and ESG efforts to the next level
- Develop standards and guidelines for style and content
- Evaluate fit with target audience to ensure comprehension
- Implement metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communication plan delivery
- BS/BA with 6-8 years of experience in communications, including technology or agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with significant experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders
- Expert at multi-channel communications and an innate ability to deliver the right message, through the right channel, at the right time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to turn projects around quickly
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive feedback to improve copy, strategy, and performance
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is a Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution for more than 15,000 companies worldwide. The ZoomInfo platform empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to hit their number by pairing best-in-class technology with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts. With integrations embedded into workflows and technology stacks, including the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications, ZoomInfo drives more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth for its customers. For more information about our leading Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution, and how it helps sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals, please visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-28