Manager, Issues Management and Public Affairs
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Communications to join our Corporate Communications organization.
- Contribute to proactive and reactive media relations work, building and developing relationships and monitoring media landscape for actionable insights
- Build project plans, execute and manage all project management tasks and assignments, ensuring that tactics align with business goals
- Lead strategic planning and implementation on issues and reputation management
- Employ a wide variety of contemporary PR and social media techniques and tools to build firm reputation in innovative and impactful ways
- Apply rigorous attention to metrics, monitoring progress and incorporating insights and trends into communications strategies to drive successful outcomes
- Work closely with Communications Directors to support the strategic priorities of the business functions and collaborate with staff across functions
- Minimum five years of recent experience working in Communications, preferably in a business/financial services consulting, PR firm or campaign environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofing skills for internal and external audiences
- Strong technical aptitude and critical thinking skills; proficiency with MS Office, measurement tools and internal/external communications channels
- Ability to thrive and be flexible in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven track record as a collaborator and self-starter who exercises discretion and independent judgment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-13