Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communications
The Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communications, supports the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communications in the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy to support the respective Business Units and associated channels-to-market via fully integrated marketing campaigns that are designed to effectively craft and communicate “the story” about the assigned
portfolio of products. This position demonstrates strong ownership and initiative, effectively collaborates and communicates with agencies, and leads, plans, develops and implements communications campaigns leveraging internal and external resources, including management of advertising (media planning and creative), end-user and channel events and content development.
Let’s Grow Together
Our mission is to live our “at your side” promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. “At your side” is more than a slogan to us; it’s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We’re committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we’ll be “at your side” every step of the way.
Marketing Communication Strategy & Deployment
- Support the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communication in the development of strategic initiatives and lead the execution of campaign activities and marketing tactics to support the stated objectives
- Form strong partnerships with product marketing, channel marketing, and sales to ensure deliverables meet goals, objectives and expectations to targeted vertical markets
- Bring new ideas, tactics and insights to help keep Brother at the forefront of marketing effectiveness to effectively reach the targeted audience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within marketing, product, technology and Customer Experience Center (CXC) to use advance systems and data/tech requirements to continually improve the amount of intelligence we have for relevant, real-time trigger-based marketing
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communications, manage the day-to-day communications with internal and external organizations in order to accomplish strategic objectives; obtain necessary consent and provide final approval on all communication materials and plans
- Organize and prioritize assignments and projects with the ability to drive an overall project management process and to effectively manage deadlines and budgets
- Make recommendations to the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communication on opportunities to enhance customer experience
Reporting & Analytics
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communication to create, implement and measure the success of comprehensive communications programs that will increase the organization’s image and brand position within the marketplace – supporting the execution of programs within the framework of the customer’s omni-channel experience
- Make recommendations based on logical analysis and then measure effectiveness of the desired result
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Communications to develop a regular cadency of report-outs to proactively and regularly share communications reporting/analytics dashboards and/or presentations to key stakeholders
Vendor & Budget Management
- Manage the day-to-day activities related to all relevant campaign budgets, reporting and monthly reconciliation of accounts
Minimum 6 years of experience:
- Driving and creating impactful and creative communication plans with demonstrated results and profitability.
- Experience in corporate or marketing agency setting and effective agency management skills (corporate experience preferred)
- Experience in managing a budget ($1m minimum, excluding overhead)
- Experience establishing mind-share with both channel partners and end-users with the goal of understanding their pain-points experience in setting strategic goals that supports the overall Marketing objectives, in addition to being able to lead and motivate staff during campaign development and execution
- Experience helping to craft a compelling message that differentiates Brother in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- A competitive base salary
- Rich and comprehensive benefits package
- Casual dress environment
- Tuition reimbursement: Up to 10k yearly
- Access to learning and development online and in-person classes
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation (“Brother”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-11