Manager of Marketing Communication
The Manager, Marketing Communication is responsible for assisting with the planning, development and execution of the Association’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
The position requires a strong background in writing, and editing compelling copy across various platforms; an understanding of strategic marketing, a strong background in customer segmentation; and multi-platform marketing and have experience targeting clients across multiple industries and countries in an agency or similar organization.
This individual must have a strong work ethic and be personable, proactive and able to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong background in data analysis, SEO, SEM, GoogleAdWords and paid media/creative.
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with best corporate practices for the design and dissemination of electronic and print material.
- Working knowledge of journalism standards and best practices, and AP style.
- Creative thinker with proven track record of creating and producing highly successful marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Visual Arts or other related field. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing or account management experience in an agency environment.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to execute and deliver on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Enthusiastic, creative self-starter who can multi-task and thrive in a busy, fast paces environment.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- ACC seeks to hire multi-lingual candidates with fluency in English and a second language is required of all new hires. Any exceptions require CEO approval.
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION
The World’s Largest Community of In-House Counsel
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotions the common professional and business interested of in-house who work for corporations, associations and other organizations through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives.
We anticipate and understand the needs of the in-house bar, help members deliver services to their corporate clients efficiently, promote the value of in-house services, influence the practice of law as it affects the in-house bar and deliver a mix of relevant, timely services including information, education, networking and advocacy.
With more than 45,000 members employed by over 10,000 organizations in 85 countries, ACC connects its members to each other and to the people and resources necessary for their personal and professional growth.
For more information, please visit us at ACC.com
Job posted: 2020-06-02