Manager, Marketing & Communications
Develop and deliver upon agency’s key marketing strategies along-side senior leadership and staff from across the globe to build agency awareness and reputation
Oversee creative development for global agency marketing collateral and ensure brand consistency across global markets, practices and specialties
Develop and manage content strategy and editorial calendar for the agency’s owned channels: web, social, etc.
Identify and foster agency partnerships within the communications industry (e.g., targeted media, industry organizations, media sponsorships, etc.)
Oversight of Zenogroup.com, ensuring site is current, accurate and relevant
Partner with the SVP of media strategy to help execute and manage the agency’s media relations efforts including pitching and building relationships with key contacts
Draft and review global media materials and plans in partnership with team members
Build and execute regular cadence of internal communications
Execute agency marketing plans including intellectual property (e.g., owned research), agency announcements, product offering packaging, client events, etc.
Partner with internal stakeholders, creative teams and outside agencies as needed
Manage agency awards submission process in partnership with account leads
Collaborate with business development and account leads on new business efforts
Ensure collateral and asset databases are up to date
Coordinate with global marketing and communications leads across the network
Manage marketing budgets
You bring confidence, creativity, a strong grasp of integrated marketing and communications and project management to the team. You like to have fun with your work and colleagues and are supportive of your team. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of implementing marketing and communications programming for dynamic and growing B2B businesses.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- 6-9 years of experience in marketing, PR, and/or social media
- Intricate understanding of the role each channel plays in the marketing mix
- Ability to influence and collaborate with peers, work effectively in a cross-functionally
- Experience developing and executing marketing and/or communications campaigns
- Experience in web and social analytical tools and reporting
- Ability to build relationships with key trade media targets
- An analytical and creative mind, strong visual design sensibilities
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and manage and mentor junior staff
- Works autonomously but also thrives on collaboration
- Must have strong research, writing, editing, presenting skills
- Must have an understanding of the creative process as well as brand marketing
- Project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholder and multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Experience working in communications, marketing or advertising agency preferred
About Our Benefits
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a variety of medical and dental choices, vacation, optional and sick time. We also offer a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, a prescription drug benefit plan, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and programs that support flexibility and promote work/life balance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit wellness program offers financial support to pursue the wellness activity of your choice.
Zeno Group’s culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on a creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
About Us Zeno Group is a global, integrated communications agency, born from PR. The award-winning agency is committed to work that delivers true business value for clients across consumer, corporate, health and technology industries. Zeno was named 2019 Agency of the Year and Outstanding Midsize Agency of the Year by PRWeek as well as 2019 Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year at the SABRE Awards North America. Zeno also received high commendation as 2017 PRWeek International Agency of the Year, was named a Best Place to Work by PRWeek in 2016 and 2017 and received the distinguished Platinum SABRE Award for ‘Best in Show’ at the 2017 SABRE Awards North America. The agency was recognized at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity in 2018, winning a Bronze PR Cannes Lion, and in 2016, winning a Gold Cannes Lion and a Bronze PR Cannes Lion.
Learn more here
Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company. For more information, visit us at www.ZenoGroup.com.
Job posted: 2020-09-15