Manager of Marketing and Communications
Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) is looking for a self-starter to take over its communications department. The Communications and Marketing Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a go-getter attitude. This person will manage the communications and marketing functions of the association. Duties include supervision of the creation, production and distribution of all periodicals, marketing materials and special publications, as well as website and social media management and media relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops processes and systems to ensure timely, economical production and maintain quality of PRIMA printed and digital pieces.
- Develops and manages budget for all printed and digital pieces.
- Serves as editor and publisher for Public Risk, PRIMA’s member magazine, as well as liaison with designer, printer, mailer and ad sales representative of magazine.
- Oversees the PRIMA website on the WordPress platform
- Plans and executes PRIMA’s social media plan
- Serves as publications editor; edits and proofreads each printed and digital publication. Supervises development, production and distribution of all printed and digital materials.
- Manages all media relations for the association, and cultivates relationships with representatives from the trade press.
- Works with graphic design contractor, as well as others, as assigned.
- Develops and oversees implementation of an integrated marketing and communications plan to help PRIMA achieve its strategic priorities.
Requires strong writing, editing, marketing, management and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of WordPress is a plus. Requires an ability to work independently, supervise contractors, and focus on numerous projects simultaneously. Requires at least 5 years of equivalent communications and marketing management experience, preferably with some association background.Please, NO
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-15