Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Manager – Marketing and Communications
Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, this position strategically leads and manages the marketing and branding efforts of Holy Cross Health and its operating divisions and strategic interests to advance the organization’s brand, drive growth and support other strategic priorities.
• Competitive Salary
• Remote Work opportunity
• Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Benefits– Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
- Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
- Advancement:Career growth opportunities
- Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, this position strategically leads and manages the marketing and branding efforts of Holy Cross Health and its operating divisions and strategic interests to advance the organization’s brand, drive growth and support other strategic priorities.
- This position provides leadership and direction in the areas of brand position, message, and creative development; market research; strategic marketing and advertising initiatives targeting consumers, patients, physicians, donors, and other audiences; marketing in support of fundraising efforts; marketing infrastructure, marketing technology and digital marketing strategy; content strategy, development, and channel management; and other marketing as needed.
- In addition, also plans and manages the marketing budget; leads and directs the marketing team; oversees external agencies and consultants; provides marketing leadership for joint ventures, affiliations, and partnerships; establishes marketing policies and practices; evaluates marketing efforts; and works collaboratively across Holy Cross Health and Trinity Health.
- Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or applicable discipline required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in marketing, communications/media relations, or advertising, preferably in a health care setting.
- A minimum of three years of experience creating and implementing multi-media marketing campaigns, CRM experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing (web, SEM, SEO, paid social, and display ads) and print, video, radio, and TV.
- Must have superior writing, editing, and oral communication skills and be highly strategic.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff, management, physicians, patients, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to coordinate multiple priorities, deadlines, people, and projects.
- Strong sense of design and knowledge of design principles.
- High degree of motivation with ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage staff.
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland’s two largest counties — Montgomery and Prince George’s counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for 2021.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-10-30