The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Partnerships & Marketing (GPM) team is responsible for prospecting, creating, executing, and managing marketing partnerships that support the U.S. Chamber’s mission and connecting brands to the business community. The GPM team seeks a manager to assist in all aspects of its activities. The candidate will move from project to project while delivering results at the highest level. This person will handle day-to-day management of partnership relationships and deliverables, develop and design partnership recap materials and new sales prospecting materials, and assist in new business development prospecting and research.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ultimate Multitasker—outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management and judgment, the ability to manage complex tasks in a fast-paced environment, superior service ethics, and grace under pressure.
Expert Partnership Manager and Communicator—ability to communicate effectively with external and internal constituents at all levels of the business.
Overachiever—outstanding record of achievement and initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, and profound sense of responsibility.
Creative and Strategic Thinker—ability to meet both internal and external client objectives innovatively and efficiently.
Attentive Colleague—quick study, sense of humor, and a true team player.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Understand the contract negotiation process and be able to interpret and keep track of contractually agreed upon terms for each partner.
- Develop trusted relationships with internal partners and stakeholders and be able to work cross-functionally efficiently.
- Possess strong project management skills in order to ensure timely and successful delivery of partner events and initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement or opportunities to upsell existing partners.
- Prepare recap materials for partners.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects simultaneously while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Self-starter and the ability to prioritize responsibilities and organize work independently.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Our talent acquisition and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-11-15