Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Manager, Public Affairs Media and Creative Strategist
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit Inc. is committed to powering prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed through its ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. As part of the Global Corporate Affairs team, you will report directly to Intuit’s Director of Global Public Affairs and work closely with stakeholders across Intuit to help support the company’s public policy objectives in global, federal, and state markets. We are seeking a creative thinker who is passionate about the public policy outcomes that can help us improve the financial goals of our customers.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10-15 combined years of experience at a creative agency, on political campaigns, in government work, or in public affairs and/or public relations with a major corporation or trade association.
- Ability to distill key messages and present them in a compelling and visually interesting way. Proficiency with design, digital content production and digital ad buying highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Project and program management skills with a focus on organization and attention to detail.
- Third party relationship building and campaign management experience highly preferred.
- Event management experience, including creativity in building experiential learning preferred.
- Track record of success leading multiple assignments in their craft.
- Operates & makes an impact across organizational boundaries and at the industry & policy level.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, effectively analyzing and assessing opportunities and threats, prioritization of focus, analyzing developments.
- Capacity and drive to understand fully the business and operational elements of Intuit; including understanding what is mission critical from the trivial.
- Reputation for having the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- Create and strengthen an optimal paid media strategy and approach by market that builds Intuit brand awareness, highlights public policy priorities of the company’s customers, engages key audiences, and effectively reaches key opinion leaders.
- Partner closely with Intuit Brand, Marketing, Corporate Communications and similar teams within Intuit business units to leverage best practices and ensure alignment with other paid campaigns, brand identity, creative executions, and messaging.
- Manage creative agency and media buyer for Intuit Public Affairs to establish research-driven goals and actionable insights to drive measurable impact by market
- Maintain and refresh content for Intuit Global Corporate Affairs web properties to help feed into paid media campaigns, and vice-versa.
- Infuse creative thinking to help drive greater integration and long-term planning across the Global Corporate Affairs function.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-11-06