Manager, Quality Improvement – Quality, Research, Regulatory
AHCA/NCAL is seeking a Manager of Quality Improvement to improve lives by delivering solutions for quality care. This role will be responsible for broadly supporting quality improvement within the department through serving as the liaison to the Quality Improvement Committee and supporting members with Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI).
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree required. 3-5 years of work experience. Customer service experience required. Prior experience in nursing homes a plus. Prior experience in quality improvement or with Baldridge criteria a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote the Quality Award program through coordination with the Public Affairs department to develop the annual promotional calendar.
- Identify new opportunities to promote and advance recognition of the program.
- Manage the Quality Award inbox and applicant notification process.
- Manage the Quality Award Portal to troubleshoot applicant issues.
- Identify and collaborate with consultants to develop educational offerings to support applicants during the Quality Award process.
- Support the Quality Award’s team on other major program functions as needed.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to: Tarna Davis, Senior Director, Human Resources at email@example.com.
Job posted: 2021-05-22