Manager, RP Policy & Resources
NCQA is in search of a talented Manager, Recognition Programs Policy & Resources. This position is a member of a team charged with both operating and growing NCQA’s recognition programs. The manager for Policy crosses all Recognition Programs (RP) and represents the department externally to the CPC, program advisory committees, customers and other stakeholders. Additional support for specific programs is expected in periods when current resources are insufficient for increased volume.
- Review and analyze evaluation materials for performance against program metrics and standards and recommend interpretations to program staff and committees.
- Reconcile policy and programmatic differences across the Recognition Programs.
- Prepare background investigation for consideration of policy, sampling, and eligibility changes.
- Manage the policy clarification process to include email, FAQs, instructional materials, and Web content.
- Ensure consistent content and responses.
- Contribute additions and improvements in program materials for applicants and others.
- Provide for and conduct Recognition Programs training sessions for applicants, staff, and external consultants.
- Develop additional training opportunities through technical innovations and learning materials.
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures and methods for recognition and for management of information throughout the recognition process.
- Periodically update program requirement documents, forms, agreements, attestations and brochures for applicants and sponsors.
- Review external materials from organization partners and sponsors for approval.
- Provide consultative support for audits of clinician practices to validate evidence submitted; provide technical assistance to auditors.
Required Education and Skillset:
- Master’s in a health-related field or bachelor’s and equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree, at least three years of experience in a closely related field such as physician practice management, accreditation, health care quality measurement, health care program operations. With a bachelor’s degree, at least five years’ similar experience.
- Working knowledge of information technology and health care; operations of health care organizations; excellent analytical skills, oral and written communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
NCQA is a drug free workplace. NCQA recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals, and administers any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected statuses under applicable state and federal laws.
NCQA will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-09