Manager, Social Impact, Employee Engagement and Volunteerism
Overview of Job
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, composed of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. With one of the largest cultural footprints on Earth, we have the ability to influence perception and frame collective understanding. The Social Impact team is responsible for helping us leverage the company’s influence to shape and promote a better world.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director, Social Impact and will be tasked with supporting all efforts that help drive our corporate social responsibility strategies across the business. This position will be the lead for employee volunteerism globally and will support internal and external programming to promote Endeavor Impact’s core pillars – Equity, Democracy, Industry Access, and Sustainability.
Reports To: Director, Social Impact
Direct Reports: N/A
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Contract Type / Length: Perm – Full Time
Location: New York, NY
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and execute global employee engagement and volunteerism strategy for the company to promote a company culture of service
- Support the development and execution of Social Impact programming, including but not limited to, our industry education programs (The Excellence Program, NYFW: NXT, Impact Fellowship, etc.), sustainability group, volunteer projects, and virtual events, acting as the main point of contact for employees and partners
- Lead in the execution of our global day of service, Walk the Walk
- Manage communications and development of materials for a full range of needs including, annual report, internal and external e-blasts, invitations, programming materials, social media posts and toolkits, presentation outlines, ensuring messages are consistent across all platforms
- Promote and communicate the company’s social impact’s priorities to key stakeholders including employees, executives, and external partners
Knowledge and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in the social impact space, sustainability, or CSR
- Experience executing programs and events, specifically employee engagement initiatives and volunteerism campaigns
- Proven track record with building strong relationships with internal business partners
Skills and Abilities
- Possess exceptional written and verbal skills, attention to detail and ability to distill and present complex information into clear, concise and engaging communications
- Understand the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and demonstrate a willingness to help others
- Demonstrate passion for creating inclusive corporate cultures with a history of executing CSR initiatives
- Exercise creativity, strategic thinking, and determination to drive our company culture of employee engagement forward
- Exercise good judgment and sensitivity in all communications and conversations
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
Diversity Statement for Endeavor
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
Job posted: 2021-10-10