Manager, Social Media & Digital Content
Responsible for organization, management, and strategic implementation of multimedia content intended for Denver Nuggets’ digital and social platforms.
Responsible for content capture and management of this function, including coverage and promotion of games, practices, team and community events, sponsored assets, marketing and ticket sales initiatives, and fan-facing interaction; ideation and planning content, including video, written, graphical, and nuanced social media specific posts; and collaboration with other KSE departments and properties, including Altitude Sports, Altitude Radio, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Sponsorship, Basketball Operations, Youth Basketball, and Community Relations.
Content Capture 25%
• Responsible for capturing and/or managing content captured at all games, practices, and team events.
• Responsible for organizing and communicating coverage at community events, sponsored activations, marketing and ticket sales initiatives, and fan-facing interactive opportunities.
• Responsible for managing content team and preparing focused and strategic approaches to coverage.
Content Creation 25%
• Responsible for leading collaborative ideation meetings to determine content.
• Responsible for selecting and prioritizing content ideas to move forward into development and publishing timelines.
• Responsible for contributing to sellable content concepts and campaigns to be sponsored.
• Responsible for contributing to tertiary content ideas to drive initiatives from Marketing, Ticket Sales, Community Relations, and others.
Planning and Publishing 25%
• Responsible for organizing and formalizing coverage and publishing plans, and for communicating them to necessary parties.
• Responsible for ensuring content calendars are updated, accurate, and available.
• Responsible for assigning publishing duties and overseeing their proper completion.
• Edit and produce video and/or photo content to be used on social and digital platforms.
• Organize campaign concepts to be executed.
• Commit to working games and events to manage team and contribute to overall content goals.
• Learn, review, and adapt to new technologies and emerging platforms.
• Research current trends and audience preferences.
• Recommend strategic changes and pursuits.
• Polished interpersonal skills.
• Strong personnel management skills.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software applications.
• Knowledge of various camera equipment, i.e. Canon EOS 5D Digital DSLR and various lenses.
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and more.
• Deep and diverse knowledge of social media platforms, and content intended for those platforms.
• Innovative, creative, and collaborative leadership skills.
• Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
• Ability to work in conjunction with Company managers and employees.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel up to, but not limited to, 100-plus days per year.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to quickly develop strong affiliate and internal working relationships.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field, required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience within Social Media Management.
• Minimum 5+ years overall professional experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-10