Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Woodberry Associates seeks a Manager in its Stakeholder Relations division, focused on management of non-profit organizations and consulting clients.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in nonprofit and advocacy coalition management and stakeholder engagement and consulting, mostly in the fields of health care and education policy. Our team is dynamic, creative, collaborative and committed. Our team members work hard and smart to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
Title: Manager, Stakeholder Relations Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Support account leads for a variety of non-profit and consulting clients
- Assist in executing all aspects of the day-to-day management of non-profit and consulting clients, including project management, internal and external communications, program development and implementation, and event and meeting planning
- Liaise with other divisions with Woodberry Associates to execute client projects, programs and tasks, including digital communications, strategic communications, and policy/government relations
- Assist in developing and executing strategies for client growth and retention
- Represent clients at meetings and conferences
- 2-4 years of experience working in public affairs, nonprofit management, policy, campaign politics or related field
- Very organized and task-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Attitude of initiative, innovation, and collaboration
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
- Interest in health care is a plus
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-person position based in Washington, DC with health insurance, 401(k) and an unlimited PTO policy.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com and include “Stakeholder Relations Manager” in the subject line.
Job posted: 2023-09-12