Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Managing Director, Public Affairs, Industrials | Strategic Communications
About the Role
We provide our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Provides expert counsel to achieve critical business goals and maintain a high level of integrity in all situations.
- Oversees client budgets, business strategy, and be accountable for client account profitability
- Generates and leads new business development efforts
- Identifies emerging opportunities to add greater value for clients
- Possesses, develops and maintains relationships with applicable trade associations, journalists/media outlets, think tanks and relevant industry leaders to enhance and grow business
- Effectively leads account teams on complex client communications challenges
- Anticipates potential challenges and evaluate strategies with senior management
- Ensures all work undertaken by FTI professionals is in line with FTI’s values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice and lives these commitments daily. (Additional information about FTI’s values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice can be accessed here.)
- Works with international colleagues to position FTI as a model of ethical behavior and integrity internally and in the marketplace.
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 10+ years of relevant experience developing and executing financial services communications and advocacy strategies
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to your recruiter.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-06-14