Market & Policy Analyst
About Impact Power Solutions:
Impact Power Solutions, LLC is a full-service clean energy development company. For over 30 years, we have worked
to deliver customers solutions ranging from rooftop installations to multi-megawatt community solar gardens. Our
company’s purpose is, and always has been, to build a better future by providing access to renewable energy.
The Mission of this role is to identify and shape new nationwide business opportunities on behalf of Impact
Power Solutions by analyzing utility data and energy policies. The position will be responsible for tracking and
managing policy and helping create key strategic relationships with local stakeholders that advance IPS’s goals.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Total Active Markets: identify and prioritize markets for new business development.
2. Active Markets per Client: increase the amount of business we do with new and existing clients.
3. Total Net Profit Per Market: focus only on markets that yield a minimum annual profit threshold
4. Net Profit Per Watt Per Market: identify strategies to increase total profitability per market.
• Analytical: The ability to gather, comprehend, and distill information into actionable recommendations.
• Attention to Detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
• Attention to Communication: Listens actively to stakeholders to identify and use effective communication
channels, keeping IPS informed on a regular basis.
• Calm Under Pressure: The ability to maintain a consistent attitude and level of professionalism under
stressful work conditions.
• Mission Alignment: The belief in the moral benefit and importance of our work and its inherent ability to
solve the world’s biggest.
• Serve with Humility: Putting the needs of others before your own.
• Focus on Quality: Intense focus on producing only quality work that you can be personally proud of.
• Resourcefulness and Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by creating or adapting to
changing circumstances (people, procedure, environment)
• Coachable: Open to seeing other’s prospective and mature enough to see the growth opportunities when
• Issue Resolution: The ability to solve problems or diffuse concerns quickly and efficiently.
• Candidate must align with IPS’s purpose: to build a better future by providing access to renewable energy.
• Candidate should familiarize themselves with IPS’ core values and determine whether they are a company
• Candidate must have moderate knowledge of energy and utility markets including regulatory and policy
• Must possess basic Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
• Must be comfortable with digital communication including email, text, virtual meeting software, etc.
• Must have ability to search and track utility, policy, and regulatory information via the internet.
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Political Science, Communications, or comparable
• Preferred: Masters in Businesss Administration, Masters in Public Policy or comparable
Submit Your Resume To:
Job posted: 2020-08-18