Market Research Manager- Public Affairs
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Research Manager, Probability Panels, provides hands-on support for the Probability Panel assets and project management teams within US Public Affairs. The role will focus on both management and execution of panel recruitment, engagement and quality initiatives as well as basic survey research project management.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide hands-on support of the Probability Panels through initiatives designed to support business and panel strategy with a focus on maintaining quality and cost efficiency
- Provide input on issues which impact the quality and vitality of our Probability Panels
- Provide on-going support for the broader team e.g. collaborate with Account Executives, Project Managers, Marketing Sciences and Methodologists in program design, provide information/materials, troubleshoot issues impacting our panel systems and surveys, etc.
- Review, update and maintain panel health analysis & reporting. Compile findings and assist in presenting to Panel Management
- Assist Panel Management and Panel Relations staff in identifying opportunities for process efficiency and automation across the Panelist lifecycle
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the research process.
- Well-rounded in knowledge of survey design, sampling, questionnaire design, multi-mode data collection, and passionate about public policy and social science research based on survey research methods
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years market research industry experience
- Panel management experience a plus
- Experienced in survey-based project management
- Understanding of social science methods, practice, etc.
- Understanding of probabilistic sampling and research a plus
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed & capable of working within tight deadlines
- Comfort providing client service for internal and external clients
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SAS / SPSS a plus
- BA/BS required (Marketing Research, Marketing, Social Science preferred)
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-18