Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® offers a collaborative environment that will allow you the opportunity to work on impactful projects that make a difference. What we love the most about working here is the autonomy, collaborative team environment and commitment to a positive work/life balance.
Are you someone who enjoys using your creativity and coming up with new marketing ideas? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to implement a variety of strategic and tactical initiatives within a busy marketing-communication department.
You will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer on projects and bring a level of new creativity and currency to enhance the department’s output in a number of ways including new marketing ideas. You will also support the CMO in researching and producing presentations on a variety of topics.
- Develop new ways to enhance marketing and communication efforts.
- Research and produce new content as directed by CMO in a variety of areas, from advertising protocols to social media tactics to cause-related marketing and more.
- Work on various other communication projects, such as scripting for videos, development of targeted communication to key audience segments, expansion of existing campaigns via different platforms, etc.
- Write and produce content as needed for various communication vehicles.
- Evaluate and systemize various functional areas of the department so there is a general operational expansion of resources for use as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, journalism, public relations, English, sociology or related fields.
- 2+ years’ experience in marcom
- Strong ability to produce Keynote/PowerPoint-style presentations.
- Well-versed in contemporary media – such as social media, influencers, marketing on various platforms, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in marcom
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Leading the Way…TM isn’t just a slogan at the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (C.A.R.). As one of the largest state trade organizations in the United States, C.A.R. provides members with tools to help complete transactions, information to keep them nimble in the marketplace and a strong clear voice on the government steps in Sacramento. How do we do it? We start by hiring friendly, talented people committed to working toward those common goals.
Headquartered in sunny Los Angeles, C.A.R. offers business casual wear, an on-site exercise room, a health and wellness program including lunch and learns with guest speakers, a FitBit® program, and collaborative working areas.
Medical, dental, vision, vitamin reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan, 11 paid holidays, and more.
C.A.R. staff stand by a set of core values that make us the best in the business. Take a look for yourself and see what we are all about www.car.org.
For consideration – qualified applicants only please – submit cover letter and resume (in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
C.A.R. and/or its subsidiaries and agents will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Sorry! Due to the heavy volume of resumes we receive, only candidates being considered will be contacted directly. We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Job posted: 2023-01-14