Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Marketing Communications Director
Full Job Description
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, and South Africa, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn’s leaders’partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies’opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer “hands-on” client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
Based in New York, the Marketing Communications Director will work closely with the Partners and Firm Leadership to support both brand-building and business development efforts. The successful candidate will interface with professionals across the organization, gain a view into the range of marketing services provided by a lean team, and have the opportunity to be a solid contributor on various strategic initiatives aligned with the firm’s growth. It is essential that the person in this role be a self-starter, who is dedicated to providing world class client service to internal clients, and is able to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently.
Integrated Marketing Communications
- Lead the execution of Integrated Marketing campaigns across practice areas, industries and geographies (i.e., thought leadership, events / webcasts, digital marketing, etc.) in conjunction with editorial and creative agencies
- Write and edit a range of marketing communications (i.e., professional biographies, e-mail direct marketing campaigns, collateral, website copy, case studies, etc.)
- Interface with and manage external resources such as creative agencies and copy writers
- Assist on special projects, as required
Event Communications and Sponsorships
- Oversee event communications process (i.e., branded and communications elements connected to sponsorship commitments such as ads, save the dates / invitations, etc.)
- Proactively research event and sponsorship opportunities
- Track and measure results
- Develop content for the StoneTurn website
- Innovate e-mail marketing campaigns
- Oversee and continually improve StoneTurn’s social media presence
- Work with Head of Marketing and agency resources to generate analytics reports
Business Development Communications Support*
- Provide support to professionals on content for presentations and proposals (i.e., PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- Assist in creating quarterly reports on Marketing activities and results for distribution to Partner group
- Manage Marketing Communications Specialist and interface with others who support Marketing initiatives on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee internal and external communications and firm optics
- Work closely with Partners on Firm Initiatives (i.e. new offices, service offerings, etc.)
- Manage external PR resources
- Set Firm strategy on market messaging (commentary, positioning, risk management, firm profile)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, journalism, English or related discipline
- 10-12 years of Marketing experience in a professional services environment
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Exceptional multitasker with solid project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for learning; passion for Marketing discipline
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as serve as a key contributor to team efforts
- Results-oriented and eager to deliver world-class customer service to firm professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress and social media tools
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
A “full-time employee” is an employee who is expected to work an average 30 or more hours per week during each calendar month.
Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn’s career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Job posted: 2021-12-29