Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager will help evolve GetWellNetwork’s external communications strategy. This individual will create, manage and execute marketing initiatives with an emphasis on integrated campaigns. The Marketing Communications Manager will work to garner positive mindshare among media through consistent brand messaging and creative marketing and communications. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate communications and media relations and will have an enthusiasm for GetWellNetwork’s mission and values.
This position will be based out of our Bethesda, MD office. Because of our temporary office closure due to COVID-19, this position will start in a remote capacity. The ideal candidate will be located near the Washington DC metro area.
- Partner with VP of Marketing to create and execute corporate communication campaigns and initiatives with a focus on PR
- Produce various marketing and communications content (i.e. press releases, one pagers, presentations/keynotes, Q&As, case studies, thought leadership pieces, bylined articles, executive briefing materials, and other communications assets
- Manage social media accounts
- Partner with key executives for media opportunities and provide prep and talking points (ie. executive profiles, speaking engagements)
- Serve as main point of contact for PR agency
- Oversee executive visibility campaigns including placing executive profiles, bylines and high-level speaking engagements
- Support crisis communication as needed
- Self-motivated with a go-getter attitude
- Storyteller; a great writer and communicator
- Resourceful and handles grace under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage expectations and adjust priorities as needed
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute against goals
- Experience working in a B2B healthcare/technology-based organization a plus
- Basic graphic design skills a plus
- Existing media relationships a plus
- Healthcare industry experience is helpful, but not required
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
GetWellNetwork’s interactive solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. The global digital health company has been helping to unite providers and patients as partners in the healthcare journey for 20 years. From inpatient to outpatient, our comprehensive cross-continuum platform bridges care settings to create a seamless experience for patients and their families.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you’re passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-14