Marketing Communications Manager
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Help manage consistent company branding standards across all marketing communication efforts.
- Oversee production, delivery and maintenance of internal and external Uline marketing communication materials, as well as develop artwork and copy.
- Manage marketing communication best practices tool kit, procedures and protocols.
- Develop press releases, fact sheets, customer testimonials and other media materials.
- Coordinate corporate marketing communications processes for employees and spokespeople, media training and internal outreach.
- Counsel internal clients on Creative services.
- Implement a project management system to track activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- 5 to 10 years public relations / marketing and branding experience.
- In-house corporate communications experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative.
- Experience refining, managing and changing corporate positioning and messaging.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Understanding of creative workflow process, including project initiation and kickoff, execution, approvals, production, proofing, tracking and archiving.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-14