Marketing Communications Manager
- Oversee the development and execution of all lead generation and marketing programs including maintenance of marketing content calendar, promotions, content collaboration, proofreading, full spectrum print project management, and file delivery and/or printing.
- In conjunction with external website development partners, continue evolving Holiday Vacations’ website to ensure it remains market-relevant in terms of content, design and functionality across multiple devices.
- Define and execute the SEO, SEM, and blogging strategy to drive relevant website traffic and generate new leads.
- Create, manage, and distribute standardized marketing campaign reports reflecting KPIs and ROI on a variety of traditional and digital marketing initiatives.
- Extract meaning and suggest alternatives and action items from data, not just report metrics.
- Actively maintain an annual working marketing budget and produce accurate monthly variance and reforecasting to support all marketing efforts.
- Communicate and collaborate with Holiday Vacations’ staff regularly regarding marketing efforts, supplying reports and analytics as necessary or requested to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the company’s current and future marketing strategies.
- Partner with parent company Xanterra to strategically develop database marketing campaigns using RPI (Red Point Interactive).
- Research, analyze, and monitor competitive activity.
- Evaluate and provide leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Marketing or Communications related field
- 2+ years of management experience of a functionally diverse team
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven working experience in traditional marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate effective public speaking and presentation skills
- Must exercise good judgment, decision making and problem solving
- Must be able to meet deadlines that change frequently, deal effectively with time, pressure, stress
- Experience successfully managing and executing a wide variety of digital and traditional marketing events and channels
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite key programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work in a PC environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing an engaged creative team
- Ability to work interdepartmentally to achieve a common goal
- Exercise good judgment, decision making and problem solving
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to travel, when needed
Most work is performed in the Holiday Vacations corporate headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. However, due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely. Ongoing remote work is not guaranteed nor should be expected. Hours of work will generally be during the regular business week with occasional weekends and evenings. There will be some variation in hours due to workload, deadlines and department demands. Occasional out-of-town travel will be required.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time, regularly access files (some walking, bending, stooping, and lifting of light/medium materials). Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer usage.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-13