Marketing Communications Manager
In your new role you will:
- Share the Infineon vision and story through compelling content and drive pipeline growth, and think strategically while getting into the weeds, when required
- Develop content and lead creative, promotional and communication execution, working closely with the product divisions and sales & marketing
- Build relationships with a broad set of media and influencers as well as strengthen and elevate the Infineon brand within the semiconductor IC market, specifically in IoT and the Americas
- Advise divisional peers and sales & marketing of opportunities and develop plan/message to secure these opportunities
- Develop and implement regional strategic communication plan to help achieve objectives
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with internal stakeholders to better develop, coordinate, direct and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals
- Partner with graphic designers, agencies, and external communications peers integral to the completion of projects
- Collaborate with Infineon regionally and globally, building a strong network to ensure relevant communication topics and alignment of those topics
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors to further improve and elevate programs
- Measure and report on the performance of communications campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Ability to translate complex technical content into compelling stories for various channels and audiences
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing communications, ideally in the semiconductor industry, or a related industry
- Ability to bring influencers and communities together to form an active and vocal coalition. Connect the dots for people by listening and asking questions. Translate vision into a clear, executionable and measurable plan.
- Ability to amplify marketing strategy, through communications
- Demonstrated experience with online marketing, including social media, digital marketing, virtual platforms, and content marketing
- Understand public relations and media relations
- Advanced communication and strong copywriting skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Proficiency and are comfortable working with numbers and making sense of metrics. You consider yourself to be numerically literate.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experience working in a high-volume, highly matrixed organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills, and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- A high interest and understanding of trends in the semiconductor industry, customer/competitors, politics and economy
What we offer you in San Jose, CA
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon’s ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-13