Marketing & Communications Manager
**CONTIGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**
Federal Conference is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business that specializes in providing professional quality event planning and management services to federal, state and local governmental and corporations. We create a dynamic learning and networking experience that results in success for our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team, performance is onsite in the DoD facility. The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for researching, creating, and implementing project market strategies. They will also summarize and present progress reports of said market strategies.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Provide oversight for research, planning and execution of project marketing and communications strategy to meet contract requirements.
- Develop plans, initiatives, and evaluate a comprehensive marketing plan and implementation strategy.
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing research, audit, and analysis to ascertain perceptions, attitudes, and expectations of audiences.
- Use market research techniques that include but are not limited to: the development and use of appropriate survey instruments, focus groups, and statistical analysis of results to assist in identifying target population.
- Implement marketing objectives and monitor and evaluate effectiveness of implementation strategies.
- Employ creative thinking to formulate goals and objectives and integrate them into a cohesive project implementation approach to satisfy customer mission requirements.
- Plan and execute information and promotional campaigns and disseminate information on projects and special programs, orally and in writing.
- Assemble, classify, and summarize reported progress results and present verbally, graphically, or in written form indicating status of program progress deficiencies, outstanding accomplishments, and reasons for deviations from plans.
- Develop, edit, and review briefings, articles, and speeches.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 10 years related work experience.
- Secret clearance preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong writing and editing skills required.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8 hours per day.
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
- Being authorized to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer oriented.
- Self-starter who is flexible in a dynamic environment, demonstrating innovative ways to complete tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-14