Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s communication, content, and channels marketing strategy with passion and creativity and reports directly to the Chief Marketing & Revenue Officer.
You will be responsible for:
● Confidently lead marketing projects and initiatives to deliver results
● Develop innovative and creative marketing programs to drive outcomes that scale through email marketing, social media, CRM and content
● Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
● Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
● Communication channel management of digital content hubs including email (segmentation and newsletter), social media (primarily facebook), on-site SEO and content distribution.
● This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to engagement and conversion
● Editorial and communication requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
● Develop and execute lifecycle CRM marketing and segmentation campaigns for a variety of audiences, including B2B and B2C.
● Development and management of editorial calendars for content, email and social calendars and organization workflows.
● Measurement and optimization of campaigns will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
● Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
● Work with the rest of the team, seek out internal stakeholders to source ideas, stories, and collaborate with messaging across channels
● Utilize, execute and measure A/B testing across managed channels where appropriate
● Project manage teams responsible for the content, design, programming, and other marketing-related functions
Core Competencies & Requirements
● Must be a great writer and communicator of ideas.
● Three years of experience in digital communications, or digital marketing
● Strong analytical skills
● Experience with CRM tools (preferably HubSpot), Email Service Providers (SocketLabs, Comm100), Social Scheduling Tools, Facebook Business Manager, WordPress, Google Analytics
● Experience in email marketing, segmentation and automation – 2 yrs min (HubSpot experience, a big plus)
● Experience creating content and growing a social audience
● Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
● Experienced marketer who has successfully delivered growth results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
● Superb creative writing skills
● Fanatical attention to detail
● Experience with content management systems and web development process
● BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Please submit your Resume / CV and a cover letter, along with a portfolio of recent writing samples showcasing your writing skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively.
About Interactive Education Concepts:
Our Mission: To Save Lives
Our Vision: Rethink the Ordinary
We believe in thinking differently. We believe in challenging the status quo. We believe that Good is the Enemy of Great. We had an idea 25 years ago that changed the training industry forever. The notion was simple: the more you enjoy learning, the more you’ll remember. Our training programs were created in partnership with the World Famous Improv Comedy Club to make training Fun, Fast, and Effective. Since our unique edutainment courses have won copious accolades from Over 4 million students and a number of effectiveness studies later, we’re proud to say that we were right, we do SAVE LIVES!
We save lives through innovative safety training and education. We work with large employers, government agencies, and individuals to deliver unique E-learning programs.
We are proud of our accomplishments as a 4 times winner of INC 5000, fastest-growing companies in US; Top 100 fastest growing in LA County, and we are just getting started.
If you are driven individual who is passionate about People, Culture, and Community and agree with the perspective below, we would love to hear from you:
• Never Settle – You are always interested in what’s next, you celebrate your wins while exploring the next adventure.
• Thirst for Knowledge – You love to learn and grow!
• Love What You Do – You enjoy what you do and have fun doing it. You take enormous pride and pleasure in your work.
In summary – If our story could be told in a fable, it would go something like this:
A traveler came upon three men working. He asked the first man what he was doing and the man said he was laying bricks. He asked the second man the same question and he said he was putting up a wall. When he got to the third man and asked him what he was doing he said he was building a cathedral.
If you don’t mind moving bricks to build a beautiful cathedral, we want you on our team
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-11