Marketing & Communications Manager
Role: Marketing & Communications Manager
Rigil is recruiting for a self-motivated Marketing & Communications Manager with experience handling both internal and external business communications. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand recognition. Generating buzz about existing and new product lines to help our company expand. Top candidates will be skilled at creating content that engages employees, stakeholders and customers. The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must. Our Marketing & Communications Manager will be our spokesperson and prepare all press releases.
- Direct, plan, and coordinate the marketing communications effort of the organization.
- Develop communications strategies, marketing plan,s and reconcile related marketing budgets.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales, and internal communication.
- Create marketing strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand recognition, and customer satisfaction.
- Create and manage release dates for recurring publications.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Create and send out press releases for new products and services.
- Collaborate with management to set and coordinate marketing planning and public relations.
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies accordingly in order to remain competitive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-13