Marketing Communications Manager
About the job
Who We Are:
FarmLogix is a leading provider of data solutions for the institutional foodservice industry, focusing on the creation, deployment and measurement of sustainable, local and equitable food systems. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies, state governments, distributors and foodservice management companies. We have won multiple awards for our work, and were #5 on the Inc. 5000 in 2020 in the Logistics and Transportation sector. We are known for our innovative and industry-changing solutions, and are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team.
As our Marketing and Communications Manager you’ll be supporting our portfolio of technology brands. You will be responsible for marketing and communications leadership, as well as creative project management and implementation.
You will report to the CEO, and act as the CEO liaison to our outside marketing agency and mobile app tech teams. The role requires the ability to effectively manage and execute multiple projects that include collateral, direct mail, website and digital content, social media and lead generation programs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing a strong understanding of our markets, products, and value propositions.
- Effectively collaborating with our marketing agency to manage future deliverables and deadlines, as well as maintaining, updating and creating new assets for our marketing portfolio.
- Effectively collaborating with our app development team on UX decisions, branding and overall visual design of our mobile technologies.
- Managing the inbound inquiries of our marketing agency’s lead generation strategies using Salesforce.com and other related automated email campaign software.
- Leading the execution of customer events, tradeshows, and conferences (when they resume) and managing the development and delivery of displays, specialty items and collateral material.
- Managing our library of digital assets and creative materials.
- Managing and updating our website and collateral content, including new designs, content and pieces if necessary.
- Maintaining our library of presentation decks, updating them and creating new presentations when needed.
- Developing and managing schedules and budgets for programs and campaigns.
- Tracking inbound lead generation.
- Managing and analyzing program and campaign performance.
- Managing our SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience writing and editing promotional and technical content for both print and digital.
- Strong design skills and fluency in Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office, WordPress, basic video editors and Google Analytics.
- Strong project management, implementation, and evaluation skills.
- Strong familiarity with digital media.
- Strong working knowledge of the creative process and production.
- B.S degree, Design or Communication preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, preferably running an in-house department.
- Experience in food tech and/or SaaS platforms.
- Experience in both B2B and B3B2C environments.
- A passion for sustainability and food systems.
- Curious, roll up your sleeves approach.
Job posted: 2021-03-09