Marketing And Communications Manager
Kivvit is one of the most award-winning and fastest-growing independent strategic communications and public affairs firms in the United States. Our motto is “Insights Drive Results” because the heart of our work integrates cutting-edge data tools and technology to create impactful strategies and measurable outcomes for our clients.
We are committed to building the agency of the future and have invested in creating a best-in-class culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and innovation across our teams. Our success delivering on these priorities has earned Kivvit significant recognition as Public Affairs Firm of the Year (Reed Awards), Most Innovative Agency (Bulldog PR Awards), North American Digital Agency of the Year (Provoke), and a Best Agency to Work For (Provoke).
As our Marketing and Communications Manager, Kivvit will be your client and you will work as an integral member of our team, designing and executing communications and marketing programs that advance Kivvit’s priority business objectives, including business development, awards recognition, talent recruitment, thought leadership, and brand positioning among key audiences.
This position can be located in either our Chicago, New Jersey, New York City, or Washington, D.C. offices.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver key marketing strategies to promote Kivvit, working along-side senior leadership and staff from across the firm to build agency awareness and reputation among key audiences of prospective talent, prospective and existing clients, and industry/market leaders.
- Oversee development of agency marketing collateral, ensuring brand consistency across markets, practices and specialties.
- Develop and manage a content strategy and editorial calendar for Kivvit’s owned media channels, including website, social media, email newsletters, etc.
- Identify and foster partnerships that elevate Kivvit’s visibility and reputation within the PR/communications industry and priority sectors (e.g., targeted media, industry organizations, media sponsorships, etc.).
- Manage Kivvit.com, ensuring our agency website is current, accurate and relevant.
- Execute and manage Kivvit-focused media relations efforts including pitching and building relationships with key contacts.
- Support the COO in executing a regular cadence of internal communications.
- Manage Kivvit’s awards submission process, including identifying and tracking submission opportunities.
- Execute external communications plans including research, award wins, case studies, firm personnel announcements, virtual events, etc.
- Collaborate with agency leadership and proposal leads on new business efforts, including managing the firm’s new business pipeline tracker.
- Ensure our collateral, capability library, case studies, proposal templates, and databases are up to date.
- Manage marketing budgets in concert with the Director of Communications and Marketing.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Three or more years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, agency, media and/or political campaigns.
- Track record of managing teams, time-sensitive workplans, processes, and budgets.
- Excellent writing, research and presentation skills.
- Expertise in storytelling, the creative process, and brand marketing.
- Fluency in standard practice digital communications strategies and tactics including paid media, organic social media, email/mobile campaigns, etc.
- Understanding of reporting and analytics and research tools to glean valuable campaign insights to ensure campaigns are constantly optimized.
- Ability to clearly communicate strategies and tactics.
- Comfortable working autonomously while also thriving on collaboration.
Integral role with an award-winning firm leading the way in pioneering innovative and cutting-edge public affairs campaigns, while offering:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K match
- Company paid health care
- Continuing education stipend
- Generous PTO policy
- Collaborative culture
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-24