Marketing Communications Specialist
About the Role
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be part of an enthusiastic and talented Team that is spearheading innovation of the Moneytree brand. You are a master of the written word and know what it takes to effectively communicate both strategically and creatively. You’re a go-getter who is motivated to execute tasks, take on new projects, and work directly with the Marketing Manager on key initiatives.
- Support internal communications; create content for and fully manage the company’s internal and external blogs
- Manage the monthly editorial calendar
- Manage and execute the procurement and delivery of marketing promotional items and giveaways
- Coordinate Team Member and customer contests and promotions
- Prepare copy for a variety of marketing materials including print and web, ads, emails and other marketing copy
- Assist with marketing needs for product launches and other promotions
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field and 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to adhere to branding guidelines
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and adhere to deadlines
- Must reside in Washington State
Perks of the Job
We pride ourselves on making Customers happy, and exceeding their expectations. We extend that same level of care to our own Team Members. We offer competitive pay as well as excellent benefits:
- Starting wage: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour, based on experience
- Full-time, work from home position (based in Washington State)
- Competitive compensation package including holiday pay, paid vacation and paid sick leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Profit Sharing Pension Plan and 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time benefit
- Adoption Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment benefit
- Pet Insurance discount
Need more reasons?
Moneytree has been honored as a “Best Company to Work For” in Washington.
We understand the importance of work-life balance.
We are fun and foster a positive, inviting work environment.
We have a great culture, thrive on diversity and welcome people from all walks of life.
We offer training and advancement opportunities, and believe in promoting from within.
Ready to get started? Visit our careers page to apply.
We value equal opportunity and workforce diversity. Moneytree is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
By providing my mobile number, I agree that Moneytree (directly, or through its mobile text message provider) may send me text messages about my Application and/or possible employment with Moneytree. Message and data rates may apply.
Job posted: 2021-07-14