Marketing Communications Specialist
The Greene Street Communications team is looking Nationwide for a dynamic, “think outside of the box” Marketing Communications Specialist. In this role, you will work closely with our creative team to bring the Greene Street brand vision to life through various media forms. You’ll serve as a point of contact between our creative business team and our client to implement communications plans, events, various campaigns and other marketing programs. You’ll need to have great communication, interpersonal, and project management skills. As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional work on brand, on time and on budget. You’ll need to be a motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
The proven Candidate will provide publication editing and writing support to include edits for grammar, punctuation, spelling, clarity of sentences, format and adherence to division guidelines. We are looking for a candidate that has strong experience writing for Publications, Technical Reports and Technical
Notes. Additionally, the Candidate must be able to organize complex technical information so that it is effectively presented and communicated to the intended audience. The Candidate shall write, proofread, and edit scripts, news releases, briefings, transcriptions of oral interviews, and special publication projects. Proven experience in editorial support is a must and the position requires creativity in marketing social media campaigns which includes social media writing. The ability to align an overall communications plan with an organization’s Strategic Plan is necessary for this position. This position also requires experience in creating, reviewing, editing and formatting manuals, brochures, focus sheets, journals/magazines, journal articles, conference papers, white papers, programs and awards.
JOB DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications field, public relations, marketing, English and at a minimum seven to ten years of related experience.
- Related experience in the field for public relations, public affairs or journalism related with experience in research, creating and executing communications plans that are aligned to an overall agency/company Strategic plan, conducting interviews, writing, editing, and obtaining release/approval for articles, feature stories, news releases and statements, including electronic, web based, and hard copy material.
- Proven ability to support employee communication programs and products, media relations programs, community relations, special events and provide photography support.
- Ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines.
- Proficient oral and written skills.
- PC literate with ability to learn new systems and changes to existing systems quickly.
If you have what it takes to get the job done, send us your resume and any relevant samples to email@example.com.
Job posted: 2020-11-13