Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Marketing Manager – Community Relations – 576.21
Beloit Health System is hiring a Marketing Manager!
- Do you want to make competitive salary, with generous benefits and?
- Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
- Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
If you love building relationships and working with on individuals, then this is the exciting new opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of the health system’s marketing, communication and public relations program that will enhance the organizations image and position within the marketplace and community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related degree required.
- 5 years experience in healthcare marketing
- 5 years management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe in-design
- Technical expertise in internet marketing and web content management.
Job #: 578.21
Hours: 80pp (40hours/week)
We offer competitive pay. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, daycare assistance up to 25%, generous incentives, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA, discounted/free membership at out NorthPiointe Fitness Center and much more. EOE
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-23