Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Position Reference # 4500-MA-002
Avanco is searching for experienced and knowledgeable Media Analysts for future contract growth supporting Federal Government.
- Analyze traditional, social, and broadcast media to create reports.
- Perform research and analysis of specific media trends, themes, and/or implications.
- Analyze media in relation to key communication themes, messages, or equities.
- Write analysis reports drawing attention to special interest items.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college is required with emphasis in at least one of media analysis, communications, market research, or related areas or at least six (6) years of media analysis experience
- At least four (4) years of verifiable experience in the fields of media analysis, communications, market research, or related areas
- Display ability to conduct media analysis – i.e., analyzing, synthesizing, and report on how media report on matters related to Federal Government agencies policies, actions, , and messaging departments
- Sound writing and grammar skills
- US Citizen
- Security Clearance: public trust
Desired (not required):
- Federal Government or Military Experience
- Public Affairs or Communications Experience
- Knowledge of media outlets national, regional, and foreign
- Knowledge of media analysis tools, e.g., Lexis-Nexis, Factiva, CISION, Crimson Hexagon, Critical Mention, Meltwater.
Due to the sensitive nature of some contracts, US Citizenship is required. If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Job posted: 2022-09-12