RXMD serves its clients by providing public relations, investor relations, medical affairs, and marketing consultation services. Clients of RXMD consist of small and large pharmaceutical companies, both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. RXMD represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
RXMD is built on a foundation of talented, experienced Medical and Communication professionals who are passionate about achieving success for both their clients and themselves. The atmosphere is dynamic, creative, and collegial, with high standards of professionalism and integrity.
We are looking for a Media Director to join our Medical Affairs Division. At RXMD, the Media Director role is a core role on all of our programs.
Media Director is a media and public relations expert specialized in ensuring company’s effective media presence and brand reputation management.
Media Director job description
If you can manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and create a positive working environment which fosters a team approach, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Media Director who will be responsible for leading and overseeing our media team in strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis.
- Analyze relevant channels and outlets
- Develop budgets
- Recommend tactical implementation and timing
- Day-to-day management of digital media plans including developing recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Lead and direct the development of client presentations from a media perspective
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to clients’ media strategies
- Draw insight from campaign results
- Ensure dialogue with client and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Maintain current knowledge of PR, marketing and industry best practices
- Previous working experience as a Media Director for 5-7 years
- Degree in Media, Public relations, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast paced environ
- MUST have previous agency experience
We offer excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, 401k. For immediate consideration, email your resume to the address included. EOE
Job posted: 2021-01-04