Multimedia Communications Specialist
We are a missy and plus size fashion brand who believes all women deserve amazing fashion. As a minority and woman-lead brand we know that now more than ever the world needs more diversity in fashion. We strive for great quality and well-fitting clothes in sizes Small – 5X.
In May 2015, we adopted our slogan #SEXYFORALL to bring about size diversity awareness in the fashion industry. Join the movement (and our team) to help bring lasting change to the fashion community.
> Are you a photographer?
> Are you a videographer?
> Are you a social media content creator?
> Are you capable of editing photo and video content quickly?
> Are you a secret graphic designer?
If you’ve answered YES to all of the above, we want to hear from you! Rebdolls is currently searching for a Multimedia Communications Specialist (Content Creator, Photographer, Videographer, Graphic Designer – basically a creative superhero) who has creative flair, and is looking to take the next step in their career within a company undergoing rapid growth.
As our Multimedia Communications Specialist you will be responsible for bringing video concepts and other digital campaign ideas to life. You will shape our brands video presence across multiple platforms, have a knack for creating compelling shoots and a passion for improving the Rebdolls digital content collection. This is a multifaceted role that requires a multi-disciplinary digital designer that is capable of seamlessly moving from design, to photography, to video while maintaining a cool and consistent vibe.
To be successful, we are looking for a fast worker, who can turn quickly turn around finished assets while maintaining an exceptional eye for detail. You will balance creativity with business, have fun while fostering the individual strengths and aspirations of all our people.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conceptualize, shoot, and edit on-trend editorial photographs and video campaigns to produce high-quality final creative assets.
- Lead our weekly ecommerce studio shoots (including lighting set-up) and all post-production editing for new arrivals and best sellers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver on-trend designs and ideas.
- Demonstrate an ability to be innovative and willing to push the boundaries with cool designs and concepts.
- Stay in the loop with what’s happening and trending on YouTube and other video streaming platforms.
- Assist with EDM (electronic direct mail) designs, website banners and graphics[GP1] .
- Create designs and communications that are relevant, on-trend and consistent across all channels.
What We Require:
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a similar role with a good understanding of the online/digital media campaign space.
- A traditional education can be useful however raw talent and skills are always highly valued at this organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom, video editing software.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Apple computers and video/photography equipment – including lighting.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills – leave the ego at the door.
- Work is fun, so someone who will contribute and work hard while keeping a smile on their dial!
- Be confident in your skills and abilities – but, don’t be cocky.
- Have an interest in fashion, design, and brand building.
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (35%)
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Rebdolls offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the fashion world!
#Rebdolls #SexyForAll #RebdollsCareers #ExcelerateBrands #ExcelerateYourCareer
Rebdolls is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO AGENCIES PLEASE. PM19
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@exceleratebrands. Please note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-28