About the Role
Our passion is to help our consumers enjoy life’s moments – both big and small – through inspired and confident choices of wine, spirits and beer. We’re looking for an accomplished Multimedia Producer to join our team in Bethesda, MD team. You will lead in the production of campaign and promotional video and animation. Internally this role is called Senior Multimedia Producer and reports to the Manager of Print Creative.
- Create, edit and produce engaging video, audio, animations and graphic materials for internal communications and external communications (in-store video screens, social media, email and web)
- Program, schedule and deploy approved digital content to screens throughout brick and mortar footprint
- Create training, educational and announcement materials for internal communications
- Balance design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and constraints for external communications
- Catalog internal/external content for future use or reference.
- Apply style/brand guidelines to all in-store, web and social media collateral
- Create video standards and templates that follow Brand Guidelines
You will come with
- 5+ years video/animation design, storyboarding and shooting experience that articulates the core vision of the brand and its goals (preferably in retail environment)
- 5+ years working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Web, Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Possess sound design principles including color theory, interactivity, typography and photography
- Understanding of ADA compliance
- A diverse animation/video portfolio
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite of products for video and animation (Premier, After Effects, Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Video or related field preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-27