Office & PAC Administrator
Government Affairs office seeks self-starter to assist lobbying and political team. We are looking for someone who can take on a multi-faceted role. There is a special focus on supporting the Political Action Committee (PAC)/Grassroots Director with record-keeping, correspondence, member relations and event planning. The Administrator will also help the lobbying team with meeting logistics, meeting materials, research, reports and database management. Finally, this individual will manage the administrative functions such as invoices and office operations; interact with our headquarters over finances and back-office requests, deal with office vendors and office upkeep.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years prior work experience in office. Desired – familiarity with Congress, campaigns, political fundraising, PAC operations and government relations activities.
- Meeting Planning experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, takes initiative.
- Organized and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adept at Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other database management.
- Minimum education requirements – Associate degree.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job posted: 2021-10-12