Credit Union National Association
QTI Executive & Professional Search, Inc. is recruiting on behalf of CUNA, Inc. to recruit for
PAC Database Manager
CUNA, Inc. is eager to hire a skilled Database Manager to work with their Political Affairs team! This role leads the oversight and analysis of the PAC database, ensuring accurate and timely data input and reporting. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has a knack for data analysis, and enjoys helping credit unions.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in political campaign, PAC, database management or related field required. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience with data input and reporting, database management, or FEC compliance. Experience with Cision/Vocus PAC software or similar software preferred. Basic knowledge of FEC law and/or PAC compliance is a plus!
- Day to day management of PAC and political data and related systems, including the Vocus grassroots and PAC database, the Credit Union League Upload and Transfer System (CUTS), and PayPal. Ensures functionality and integrity of data and systems. Analyzes functionality of systems and recommends enhancements as necessary, serving as project lead for Political Affairs in working with IT and outside vendors. Initiates and manages related contracts. Serve as trainer along with IT in training & use of Vocus and CUTS.
- Responsible for the management, oversight, and roll-out of CUTS to credit unions. Interfaces with member credit unions to onboard them into CUTS, and manages frontline customer service for issues for CUTS user experience. Manages contract with ACH provider, and serve as department liaison to IT for troubleshooting and enhancement or upgrades as needed.
- Serves as Political Affairs project lead on enhancement of CUTS. Work with Political Program staff to sell use of CUTS to leagues and credit unions, and work with PAC Accounting Manager to ensure proper accounting and documentation system functions are achieved. Work with leagues to implement joint fundraising arrangements via CUTS as necessary.
- Works closely with the PAC Accounting Manager to ensure systems are operational for proper data collection and reporting of receipts, account reconciliation, and troubleshooting. Receives and files FEC reports prepared by the PAC Accounting Manager.
- Develop regular reports and metrics by which to track and measure the efficacy of various credit union fundraising programs. Perform analysis of programs on regular basis and as needed to provide other Political Affairs staff, trustees, and leagues with needed data on relative success. Advise VP Political Affairs and program staff on results to better inform their efforts.
- Collaborate with CULAC team to document operational processes and procedures. Design and implement processes to create efficiencies in CULAC operations. Work with VP Political Affairs, PAC Accounting Manager and internal and external auditors and counsel to ensure proper legal and accounting risk management issues are resolved with the operating systems. Recommend procedures and policy changes that reduce CUNA risk.
- Perform other miscellaneous roles as necessary for Political Affairs Department and other related projects that arise. Perform and participate in other department work as necessary and as time permits, as directed by management. For example, manage system processes, pull documentation for auditors as requested, assist with entry of other grassroots initiatives that may develop, assist with data entry for other political projects that develop as assigned by management, etc.
To apply for this position, please click on the following link:http://www.qtigroup.com/job-
Job Posted: September 6, 2017