Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
AIPAC’s mission is to encourage and persuade the U.S. government to enact specific policies that create a strong, enduring, and mutually beneficial relationship with our ally Israel. Our focus is clear, we come to work every day motivated to keep America strong and Israel secure.
The AIPAC PAC Manager will work closely with the AIPAC PAC Director, the incumbent will assist in managing the operations of the AIPAC PAC.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and management of records associated with all aspects of the PAC
- Facilitate and coordinate PAC check delivery system
- Manage staff participation at fundraising events
- Ensure the seamless flow of PAC information within the AIPAC DC office and from DC to the AIPAC regional offices
- Assist with the preparation of FEC reports and related material to feature on the website and in other arenas
- Manage the implementation of donor engagement programs
- Assist in training staff on activities related to the PAC
- Serve as a liaison with the AIPAC DC office and regional staff to troubleshoot issues/respond to questions
- Develop talking points, PAC presentations, and other materials for DC and regional staff for solicitations and related needs
- Manage the PAC Director’s speaking and travel schedule
- Other PAC-related duties as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail are a must
- 5-7 years of political experience preferred (e.g., political campaign, legislative office experience)
- Expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and related technologies a must
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- A strong commitment to the US-Israel relationship
- Knowledge of the issues affecting the U.S. – Israel alliance
- Bachelor’s degree required.
AIPAC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that contributes to employees’ overall total compensation package. We are currently working remotely two days a week and in our offices the other three. AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Please provide a cover letter with a resume to be considered. Incomplete applications with missing documentation will not be considered.
- In states, where permissible, AIPAC requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID 19 and will consider accommodations for medical and religious exemptions.
- If applying for more than one position please use the ‘Attachment’ function to attach a position-specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal names when completing the employment application (No nicknames).
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more here
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and AIPAC reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as deemed appropriate.
Job posted: 2022-01-05